Flat Earth Traditional Catholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT ABOUT ATMOSPHERIC REFRACTION?

Go down

WHAT ABOUT ATMOSPHERIC REFRACTION? Empty WHAT ABOUT ATMOSPHERIC REFRACTION?

Post by Franravel Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:50 pm

https://youtu.be/edlPGRQvw3g?si=I1VOuF-ZvCKIg1dA
https://www.bitchute.com/video/h1UXLJH83z6F/

Rob Skiba explains here that the propagandists of the globe use refraction to assert that the Earth is a regular round surface.
Ultimately, it is the Earth's flat surface that is demonstrated by this optical phenomenon. Here is the translation of his speech in the original video:

Flat-earth fact 4. What about refraction ?

As I have proven and will continue to prove when visibility is high without miraging, we see way too far in total contradiction to the globe model. Because of these repeatable observations that anyone can perform, the only counterclaim the globe propagandist has his refraction as though refraction has this fairy tale property that inexplicably removes all evidence of giant bulges of earth curvature.
The globe claim is paintly false. As shown here and in countless examples refraction is real, it compresses, it stretches, it distorts, it obscures and mirages. You can see with your own eyes but the globe propagandists have hijacked the term refraction and took this observable reality and deceptively changed refraction into an imaginery earth curvature removing device.
In my last video I shared this footage proving the earth is flat. The globe horizon was supposed to be closer should than to 2.3 miles,  but the horizon is many miles beyond 11.2 miles. The globe bulge was supposed to be blocking 25 feet of the first turbine, and blocking 53 feet of the furthest turbine. Instead you can see the base of the turbines getting perspectively higher instead of sinking below the supposed earth bulge as the ball would require.
The globe propagandists only counterclaim is that refraction caused the earth bulge to disappear without a trace and then reappear miles beyond 11.2 miles all without affecting the six turbines in between. I hope you already see that the refraction claim is without merit.
I filmed this footage as my wife walked from the top of the beach all the way to the water's edge where she placed a four foot mirror into the water 6.3 miles away. I filmed her the entire way but the globe curvature was supposed to be hiding 12 feet. But look at this still from the video. There is absolutely no distortion of the distant shore, but this 12 feet here should be behind the curvature of the earth like this. Did that 12 feet hop the curvature without causing a cascade of distortion if 12 feet jump the curvature wouldn't it then overlap the 12 feet above it causing manifest distortion ? Are we to believe that every inch up to at least 100 feet uniformly arced perfectly over the curvature to present this flat non-distorted distant shore ? Ridiculous ! In this example, I shared in my flat earth fact video one, the distant shore was 21.03 miles away.
You can see the non-distorted distant short 223 feet should have been hidden behind the earth curvature but none of it is. If 223 feet hopped over the curvature, where is the manifest distortion as that 223 feet would then overlap the 223 feet above it ? There is zero evidence of this refraction distortion and the mountain behind. Evens is the same at the same spot, I then filmed my friend's laser that should have been 218 feet below the horizon. Not only did I film the bright laser source but I also filmed the reflection of the laser source on the water which would have appeared somewhere around here on a ball.
I think about that reflection on the water bear in mind that the reflection would have been angled away from my point of view, but the giant bulge supposedly just disappeared, and everything in distance wrapped around the earth curvature perfectly to keep the image intact.
Furthermore if that nonsensical refraction event happened, why didn't the bulge itself jump up and still continue to block the laser. How did refraction affect everything , but the closer giant bulge ? But instead made the bulge disappear. To be honest and reasonable thinking person, the refraction argument of the globe propagandist is utter nonsense and should be shunned as such.

Franravel

Back to top Go down

WHAT ABOUT ATMOSPHERIC REFRACTION? Empty SHIP FLOATING IN THE CLOUDS OFF CORNWALL LEAVES MAN BAFFLED! OR DOES IT?

Post by Franravel Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:59 pm

We are publishing a video advert that appeared in Cornwall-Live on images of boats seen in the air on the horizon.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/666YYIxatMbY/

.This story in « Cornwall Live » is something that crops up from time to time. We see very similar stories to this in the media over the years and we see what looks like a ship floating above the horizon and this version of the story in Cornwall Live they actually talked to the guy who took the photograph and he has in fact seen the phenomenon before and he explains what it is.
   • Now he was actually there and he had the wider view, he could see the whole context and he could tell where the ship was relative to the actual horizon and you can see what was actually going on, and he explains that what's actually actually happening here is that due to the similar coloring of the sea and sky the large vessel appears to be sitting amongst the clouds.
   •  And that's what's actually happening here. We know this because this is the type of thing that we've seen many times before, and a lot of the times you get better quality photos that are a bit wider and you can actually adjust the contrast and you can see that what's underneath the ship here is in fact just the sea.
   •  And there's quite a few examples like this one here of a boat that appears at a distance to be floating above the horizon here. But in fact, this region here is in fact just the sea, just the ocean, and it's just a change in the color which is possibly to do with the reflection of the clouds, possibly to do with a bit of haze over the ocean. But basically, there's nothing weird going on here other than a bit of an optical illusion because the surface of the sea is blending in with the sky.
   • And we see this in a bunch of other images here. Here's a classic one here. A boat appears to be floating up above the horizon. But again, it's the same type of thing. It's just that this is the area of the sea that kind of blends in with the sky.
   • And you can actually see these real horizons if you magnify the contrast, and you'll see a little line where the actual horizon is. And here's the one we're looking at here, you can actually see that right here, the real horizon and the false horizon. Now what's happened with this is of course the media picks it up and it looks quite like an amazing image and they go with it being a mirage, which it is not. It's not a mirage.
   • And unfortunately a lot of meteorologists will say it's a mirage. They'll say things like, it's a superior mirage because it's above the horizon, meaning superior. Inferior means below the horizon. And if we go to Google and we type in superior mirage, and we look at the images, we'll see what an actual superior mirage looks like. It looks like something like this. It's very kind of distorted and it's like a couple of things one on top of the other. It's all stretched out. But we'll also see things like this. This image here. This again is a boat which is just kind of on a false horizon.
   • You can magnify and see the real horizon here. And people think it's a superior mirage. It's not. We see the same thing. Here's the classic examples. Here is this another one not a superior mirage, this over here We see the same thing. Here's the classic examples. Here is this another one not a superior mirage, this over here is a superior mirage. Not a superior mirage? Yes, a superior mirage.

Last edited by Franravel on Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Franravel

Back to top Go down

WHAT ABOUT ATMOSPHERIC REFRACTION? Empty ATMOSPHERIC LENSING_LIGHT BENDS DOWNWARDS.

Post by Franravel Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:09 pm

We are publishing yet another video about the magnifying effect of the atmosphere.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/tyFN2UdAEUCd/

• So I decided that I would show what happens with the sun. And I think it may solve some interesting problems. I'll show that in this video. And I just want to revisit something before we do that. And that is the fact that there is a lot of water in our atmosphere. I went to a few websites. I just did a Google how much water is in the atmosphere, you know, and this is the USGS website, « usgs.gov », science for a changing world, the USGS water science school talks about there is always water in the atmosphere.
   •  Clouds are of course the most visible manifestation of atmospheric water, but even clean air contains water, water in particles that are too small to be seen. One estimate of the volume of water in the atmosphere at any one time is about 3,100 cubic miles or 12,900 cubic kilometers. And it goes on to say that if all the water that's in the atmosphere were to rain down at once, it would cover the globe to a depth of about one inch. And this is confirmed on a number of websites, but I'll just show you one more just for the sake of argument here. This is the Y-Files, the science behind the news. They have an article, how much water is in the atmosphere ?
   • It says at any moment the atmosphere contains an astounding 37.5 million billion gallons of water in the invisible vapor phase. This is enough water to cover the entire earth, land, and ocean with one inch of rain. And of course goes on to talk about that as well. So yeah, there's a lot of water in the atmosphere. I think we all kind of just know that, but I don't think we've ever really thought about what that means. And so I was thinking about that in the previous video, and so I'm gonna go ahead and play just sort of some highlights from that previous video to set the stage for what I think is going on with the sun and the moon also. Here we go. I’m thinking if the atmosphere, especially over water, is made up of zillions and zillions of tiny convex drops of water, then collectively perhaps they all combine to make one big convex lens, in which case it would act like a magnifying glass. Okay, so with that in mind, let’s look up some websites dealing with the refraction of light. You might see a graphic something like this showing light bending downward just like the weatherman guy said. And here's your typical graphic showing how light rays entering some sort of medium like in this case water, refraction causes the light to bend downward. Now we've all seen pictures of, you know, a pencil or something in a glass of water and how not only does refraction bend the image downward, it also magnifies it. I have seen that again. Water causes refraction bending the image downward and magnifies it.
   • The science is the same of that of a lens. Here's a simple example. So if you're looking at Chicago here,  just maybe now you can just see the top of the Sears Tower and if our simulated temperature inversion moves into place, hopefully now you can see all of Chicago, including what's at ground level.
   • So the atmosphere really is acting like a lens.
   • Yes. Here's what I came up with. I've got my magnifying sheet frame and I created a little stand to paste the sun on it and keep it the same height over the flat surface of a table so the Sun is always going to be parallel with the surface. And check this out. All right, here's the first test of a Sun moving over a flat surface and with no atmospheric magnification it does what we might expect it would it gets smaller as it goes away from us. All right now let's see what happens when we add in our atmospheric magnification. Again water and refraction. Water causes magnification and refraction right? So let's bring the Sun back. Oh check this how refraction bends the light downward. It made the sun set on a parallel surface. As it was moving parallel the same height the whole way over a flat surface. The refraction caused the sun to set. Not only that, well let's bring in the beginning of that little test and we see that it maintained pretty much the same size too. Pretty close. Ha! And of course that's because as it's moving away the magnification is still taking place and so even though the Sun's further away than it was in the beginning of the test, the magnification basically preserved the same size and the refraction made it set. Now I'm just going to put forward a crazy idea for you to think about.
   • And that is, if Rob Skiba could figure this out, I'm just going to go out on a limb here. I think it's quite possible that the creator of the cosmos could have figured out the same thing and engineered our beautiful sunsets. Thanks to all that water he placed in our atmosphere. Just something to think about.
   • Thanks so much for watching. I hope you enjoyed this video presentation. If you did, please subscribe to my YouTube channel, like the video, and share it on your favorite social media sites. There's a lot more to come, so stay tuned and we'll see you back next time.
   • on your favorite social media sites. on your favorite social media sites. There's a lot more to come, so stay tuned.

Franravel

Back to top Go down

WHAT ABOUT ATMOSPHERIC REFRACTION? Empty Re: WHAT ABOUT ATMOSPHERIC REFRACTION?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down