Flat Earth Traditional Catholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Catherine Emmerich on the origin of Pagan (Pythagorean/Copernican) Doctrine

4 posters

Go down

Anne Catherine Emmerich on the origin of Pagan (Pythagorean/Copernican) Doctrine Empty Anne Catherine Emmerich on the origin of Pagan (Pythagorean/Copernican) Doctrine

Post by flatterme Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:49 pm

Here, Anne Catherine Emmerich speaks of the time of Noah:

"(Hom) was of a large stature like a giant, and of a very serious, peculiar turn of mind.  He wore a long robe, he was like a priest.  He used to go alone to the summit of the mountain and there spend night after night.  He observed the stars and practiced magic.  He was taught by the devil to arrange what he saw in vision into a science, a religion, and thereby he vitiated and counteracted the teaching of Enoch. The evil inclinations inherited from his mother mingled in him with the pure hereditary teachings of Enoch and Noe to which the children Thubal clung. Hom, by his false visions and revelations misinterpreted and changed the ancient truth. He studied and pondered and watched the stars and had visions which, by Satan's agency, showed him deformed images of truth. Through their resemblance to truth, his doctrine and idolatry became the mothers of heresy."
Anne Catherine Emmerich Life of Jesus Christ, page 48 Book 1

flatterme

Back to top Go down

Anne Catherine Emmerich on the origin of Pagan (Pythagorean/Copernican) Doctrine Empty Re: Anne Catherine Emmerich on the origin of Pagan (Pythagorean/Copernican) Doctrine

Post by Emeka Patrick Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:24 pm

In Chapter LV of 'The Dolorous Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ.'

Anne Catherine Emmerich wrote:... I learned also that the prophet having related what happened to him, the spot received the name of Calvary. Finally, I saw that the Cross of Jesus was placed vertically over the skull of Adam. I was informed that this spot was the exact center of the earth; and at the same time I was shown the numbers and measures proper to every country, but I have forgotten them, individually as well as in general. Yet I have seen this center from above, and as it were from a bird's-eye view. In that way a person sees far more clearly than on a map all the different countries, mountains, deserts, seas, rivers, towns, and even the smallest places, whether distant or near at hand.

Emeka Patrick

Back to top Go down

Anne Catherine Emmerich on the origin of Pagan (Pythagorean/Copernican) Doctrine Empty Re: Anne Catherine Emmerich on the origin of Pagan (Pythagorean/Copernican) Doctrine

Post by FlatEarthFanatic Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:20 pm

Very interesting.
Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum!

FlatEarthFanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by flatterme Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:27 pm

Emeka Patrick wrote:

In Chapter LV of 'The Dolorous Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ.'

Anne Catherine Emmerich wrote:... I learned also that the prophet having related what happened to him, the spot received the name of Calvary. Finally, I saw that the Cross of Jesus was placed vertically over the skull of Adam. I was informed that this spot was the exact center of the earth; and at the same time I was shown the numbers and measures proper to every country, but I have forgotten them, individually as well as in general. Yet I have seen this center from above, and as it were from a bird's-eye view. In that way a person sees far more clearly than on a map all the different countries, mountains, deserts, seas, rivers, towns, and even the smallest places, whether distant or near at hand.

Yes! This is excellent. More support for the Fathers who say that Jerusalem is at the center of the earth.

flatterme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph of Cupertino Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:29 pm

This corresponds to Fernand Crombette's work.

He attempted to reconstruct the continent in the preflood world by the present continental shelves now under the ocean. He claimed that when the world was created the the continents were arranged like the flower of life shape.

https://www.amazon.com/Essay-Divine-Geography-General-28/dp/B000F8J9T0/ref=pd_sim_14_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=JYGSB8D4VS76QDV0HF86
Joseph of Cupertino
Joseph of Cupertino

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatEarthFanatic Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:40 pm

Do you have this book?

FlatEarthFanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down