Flat Earth Traditional Catholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Earth, Neither Protesant nor Pagan, A new video on our Youtube Channel

3 posters

Go down

Flat Earth, Neither Protesant nor Pagan, A new video on our Youtube Channel Empty Flat Earth, Neither Protesant nor Pagan, A new video on our Youtube Channel

Post by Admin Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:16 am

We have produced a new video on our youtube channel

Admin
Admin

http://flatearthtrads.forumga.net

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth, Neither Protesant nor Pagan, A new video on our Youtube Channel Empty Re: Flat Earth, Neither Protesant nor Pagan, A new video on our Youtube Channel

Post by Joseph of Cupertino Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:25 pm

I'm liking all the videos so far, straight and to the point.
Joseph of Cupertino
Joseph of Cupertino

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth, Neither Protesant nor Pagan, A new video on our Youtube Channel Empty Re: Flat Earth, Neither Protesant nor Pagan, A new video on our Youtube Channel

Post by FlatEarthFanatic Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:16 pm

Apparently, the better youtube strategy is to produce long videos, but I'd rather keep them short and keep the quality. There is no point wearing down the patience of people.

I meet so many people who say how flat earth sounds interesting, but they don't have the time to look into it.

FlatEarthFanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down