Flat Earth Traditional Catholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reboot: Sun does not circle over the flat earth MUST SEE!

4 posters

Go down

Reboot: Sun does not circle over the flat earth MUST SEE! Empty Reboot: Sun does not circle over the flat earth MUST SEE!

Post by flatterme Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:30 pm

Proof the AE Azamuthal Equidistant map of flat earth is false.

5 videos precede these videos and I have not yet viewed them. But these are self-explanitory in and of themselves and must be seen in order to correctly understand that we still don't have to the whole story about how flat earth works.

https://youtu.be/E5ojr2lJ-20

https://youtu.be/z1DhPMr4V9w

flatterme

Back to top Go down

Reboot: Sun does not circle over the flat earth MUST SEE! Empty Re: Reboot: Sun does not circle over the flat earth MUST SEE!

Post by Beyondflatearth Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:38 pm

Thank you for posting this link
I have spent many hours reviewing Jason
Laufenburg from Awake Souls you tube
Channel and find his work very interesting
I do not have a P 900 camera to verify
But believe others are verifying clouds behind
The sun which point to a simulation
I have noticed for the past year that the sun and
Moon follow you. This is especially noticeable
If they are close to the horizon and you are
Traveling north or south
His point that the sun rises 90 degrees East
And sets 270 degrees west all over the world
Really struck me as impossible except in a
Simulation. The bible is filled with binary code
And Why would God not be a computer
programmer? I think we may be in base
reality. I think trads should take a look at his
Work ignoring the rapture stuff
Jason is a carpenter with excellent spatial
Understanding very intelligent and of good will

Beyondflatearth

Back to top Go down

Reboot: Sun does not circle over the flat earth MUST SEE! Empty Re: Reboot: Sun does not circle over the flat earth MUST SEE!

Post by Beyondflatearth Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:44 pm

The other thing I really admire about Jason
Is his willingness to put his identity out there
Which takes a lot of guts. He is from Texas
There is a lot of fraud and disinformation out there
On this topic.

Beyondflatearth

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeteticTrad Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:43 pm

This sounds like idealism to me.  The philosphical idea that nothing is real, only he calls it "simulation" and uses modern computers to describe it.  Reminds me of the theory of psychology called, "cognitive theory," which talks about the mind as if it was a computer and needed a "programming change," when a patient presented for therapy.  Again, man is not a machine and everything is real.

Last edited by ZeteticTrad on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar and flow)

ZeteticTrad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeteticTrad Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:46 pm

The Sun and Moon travel on an arc, not a straight line. He seems to be trying to fit a round peg into a square hole.

ZeteticTrad

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyondflatearth Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:10 pm

If we have come this far to accept a new
model of the earth we also need to
Look at new models of the sky
Jason demonstrates the moon and sun
Can not move in a circle The rise and set
Degrees of the sun proves this and can
not be ignored. You and I have never
touched anything celestial to prove their
Reality. We depend on what we see
God has provided light in the darkness
And it should not matter if it is a ball of fire
Or a light bulb. The computer age however
Is bringing new Information to light
Jason also mentions a macro and
micro sun. These are very interesting ideas
In addition to the heavens revolving
around each soul. Remember the devil
can not create anything he can only copy
And the video game simulations we are accustomed to
Are nothing compared to what
God has created. In all of His perfections
why would he not be a programmer ?
Can anyone recreate the heavens?
Could god be closer than we have been led to
Believe? What about the scriptures saying
The sky will roll up like a scroll in the
end days?
The concept has legs and I suggest
You look more into. I don't think it's going
away. The sun and moon follow each person
And remain in their field of vision. That can
Be experienced and rwpeated by each individual
That is only possible in a simulation.
That reality can not be ignored.
Let the Holy Ghost enlighten us

Beyondflatearth

Back to top Go down

Post by opentoall Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:27 pm

More on this topic.

This one is interesting because he uses real life experiments rather than internet sites to prove his point.

opentoall

Back to top Go down

Post by flatterme Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:28 pm

opentoall wrote:More on this topic.

This one is interesting because he uses real life experiments rather than internet sites to prove his point.

Other models of flat earth must be studied as much as the ones promoted on youtube. We still don't know what the real thing looks like yet. Thanks for this!

flatterme

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyondflatearth Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:42 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mi9SnRybxn8 THe Strange Truth Project is an excellent you tube just posted in December. IT is 2:38 min but very well done and gives an alternative map to the circling sun and moon. Please take time and watch this it is worth the time

Beyondflatearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyondflatearth Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:52 am

Anyone questioning Jason Lautenburg of Awake Souls sun and moon traveling in straight line needs to rtake a closer look at his modeling again. HE does indeed use an arc.
The sun and moon travel east to west over each person in an arc above them. Rising 90 degrees east and setting 270 degrees west everywhere, Once we are confident about the flat earth
It has to hit each of us that this can no be possible unless we are living in a simulation, Very new concept but proposed by physicists and the scientist community as a plausible reality of our world.

Beyondflatearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyondflatearth Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:58 am

I agree that the name simulation sounds as if everything is fake. We know otherwise, There are concerns about getting too close to idealism and cognitive theories.
However, the bible is written in binary code and we are plowing thru uncharted waters. This idea needs to be explored from a Catholic sensus. Why would the Creator not be a Computer programmer? The devil will create his own fake simulation and tempt us away from our real simulation. I believe that is the plan in the works.

Beyondflatearth

Back to top Go down

Reboot: Sun does not circle over the flat earth MUST SEE! Empty What is the correct flat earth map?

Post by flatterme Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:34 pm

We have to be careful not to miss the forest for the trees. Satan's recreation of the world is a denial of truth. He made everything a lie by pretending science has proven earth is other than what Scripture and the Fathers of the Church reveal. Instead of a flat plane, Satan feeds pagan scientists the notion that earth is a globe. Instead of a fixed foundation, Satan has made earth a moving object and the sun, stationary. *This* is the problem because it makes what is true, untrue, with regard to Scripture's take on physical reality. Tying this up with clever ideas about which reality is which, unless one understands it all in comparison to computer programming opens a big can of worms. This is a dangerous thing because it reduces what is visible, verifiable, and empirically provable, and takes it into a realm where numbers, exes and o's can be manipulated into false ideas and no one would be the wiser. It also reduces the grandeur of creation to a computer program/model, a rather demeaning comparison of the epic beauty of the Creator's design and equates it with the creature's technologies--a far lower and flawed example of what is.

The earth is flat. The earth is not a ball. The earth does not move. The sun moves. All because Scripture and the Church say so. As God revealed. These truths are freedom from the elite who control the world for their own ends, who use lies like global warming and evolution to enrich themselves and enslave us. We become enslaved not only because we give them money to lie to us, and therefore to govern us, but because we prefer the lies and enslavement to God's revealed truth.

flatterme

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyondflatearth Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:19 pm

Flatterme
You write so beautifully I have only a
few things to add
Humans are beautiful creations of Gods
work yet we have genetic code that makes
Us unique and pre programs systems to
function without interfering with our free will
If the celestial sky is programmed it would not
Take away from the terrestrial majesty you
Described

The Spring Equinox will give us all another
look at something unique happening
everywhere The Sun rising at 90 degrees
everywhere and setting 270 degrees west
Everywhere

Simulation comes from Latin
Similis which means "like"
Like is mentioned over 700 in the Bible
A God-created simulation would allow
For everything to be recorded making final
judgement also swift

This of course is only a theory but
There are signs of binary code all over the
Bible. Old vs new, good vs evil light vs dark
We choose the program daily based on
our free will and run it. We can not change
The motion of the sun moon and stars
Their light is rendered to each soul evidenced
By the sun and moon moving always in our
circle Of sight

Yes I agree caution must be applied to
this topic because of the new age
And other philosophies that contradict our
faith. Clouds behind the sun, the Equinox
And the sun and moon remaining in your
circle of sight need closer attention by
Catholics who can look up at this evidence
With the light of faith.

Beyondflatearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down