Flat Earth Traditional Catholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I believe the earth is flat but the flat earth movement may be evil

2 posters

Go down

I believe the earth is flat but the flat earth movement may be evil Empty I believe the earth is flat but the flat earth movement may be evil

Post by P Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:43 am

Just an intuition here.

A lot of people don't believe in original sin.

When they learn that we are "trapped" inside a dome, they all are gonna become gnostics.

It goes like this.

We are trapped in an unjust world of pain.

No original sin so it's not our fault, God just likes to see we suffer.

God is evil, a demiurge, he trapped us here and we need the technology to break the dome and get out.

Kind of like the Truman Show or the Matrix.

People were raised believing in infinite expanding space and all of a sudden they are trapped in a sphere we know nothing about.

Lot's of movies like this (remember the Simpsons movie for example).

Oh they are setting this up.

You can just feel the masons around. The other day on reddit a guy came saying he is a freemason and all freemasons are flat earthers. Reddit of course is anonymous and it may be a lie but I can't help but to feel they are using this as a recruitment operation.

No one in those flat earth videos seems to remember that Galileo was a heretic and the Church was right all along.

On the contrary, a lot of videos blame the Catholic Church for this.

Get ready for a new wave of gnostics.

P

Back to top Go down

I believe the earth is flat but the flat earth movement may be evil Empty Re: I believe the earth is flat but the flat earth movement may be evil

Post by FlatEarthFanatic Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:19 pm

excellent points. Yea they know alright. That is certain. When you know the truth and others don't it does give a certain comfort. For Masons that turns into pride.
Jews are better also with money, which is one of the things which gives them so much pride. As well as knowing about the flat earth.

FlatEarthFanatic

Back to top Go down