Flat Earth Traditional Catholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solar Eclipses Prove Flat Earth

4 posters

Go down

Solar Eclipses Prove Flat Earth Empty Solar Eclipses Prove Flat Earth

Post by LatinRiteMass Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:17 pm

The upcoming eclipse on August 21, 2017 that will pass directly over the USA 100% proves the globe is fake!  The eclipse will start on the west coast and traverse towards the east, this is impossible if the earth is spinning West to East already. The only way they can show this is to reverse the the spin of the Earth, look at the the 3D animation from TimeAndDate.com here: https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/2017-august-21

Also, totality of the eclipse will happen directly over St. Joseph, MO it is an interesting fact in and of it's self, but St. Joseph also has the distinction of having the only Catholic Church in the USA that is named Immaculate Conception and that the stained Glass windows depict the birth, life, Assumption and Crowning of our Blessed Mother. The Church has an interesting history, being sold to the City, then to some pagans that were using it as a wedding chapel. It was purchased back into Catholic hands a few years ago. https://www.prolifeshrine.org

To say that it is a coincidence, is not likely! The feast day of the Assumption is August 15th, then there is 5 days period, then on the sixth day the eclipse. There is much meaning behind this event, on many different levels. I believe one of the meanings is that it is a divine warning for the USA!

Last edited by LatinRiteMass on Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total

LatinRiteMass

Back to top Go down

Solar Eclipses Prove Flat Earth Empty Re: Solar Eclipses Prove Flat Earth

Post by FlatEarthInquisitor Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:34 pm

wow! super interesting. you should say that to a user called Neil obstat over on the forum Cathinfo.

Are you going to be watching the eclipse? Can you post some pics if so?
Any other info would be really helpful

FlatEarthInquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by LatinRiteMass Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:03 am

FlatEarthInquisitor wrote:wow! super interesting. you should say that to a user called Neil obstat over on the forum Cathinfo.

Are you going to be watching the eclipse? Can you post some pics if so?
Any other info would be really helpful

No, I would like to, but I'm almost 2000 miles away :-)

LatinRiteMass

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatEarthFanatic Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:55 am

A user on Cathinfo called cera posted this video. Mute the music

FlatEarthFanatic

Back to top Go down

Solar Eclipses Prove Flat Earth Empty My view of the eclipse

Post by MrLarry Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:22 pm

I watched the eclipse at several points. Because of what I saw I am starting to believe those who say that it is not actually the moon causing the eclipse but another body unknown to us now. At the beginning of the eclipse the object that began to cover the sun was coming from the top. About half way through, the shadow was moving from left to right. This doesn't sound like the way the moon travels to me. Any thoughts?

MrLarry

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatEarthFanatic Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:34 pm

I was just thinking about this today, having talked to a friend about it.

I am open to the idea, but the movement of the moon is quite regular so that the ancients were able to predict eclipses. Now whether those predictions were based on where the moon was likely to be, or on simple maths, I don't know.

We can probably pretty easily verify it ourselves by observing the moon and it's patterns over a year. ( if you're into that sort of thing)

So if the moon is suppose to be in that place at that time, then this is what causes the eclipse. However this does not answer the question of what causes LUNAR eclipses.

However the observation you made is interesting. Could it have been down simply to the angle it met at and was going? With the sun going on its own path as well remember.

FlatEarthFanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by LatinRiteMass Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:25 pm

MrLarry wrote:I watched the eclipse at several points. Because of what I saw I am starting to believe those who say that it is not actually the moon causing the eclipse but another body unknown to us now. At the beginning of the eclipse the object that began to cover the sun was coming from the top. About half way through, the shadow was moving from left to right. This doesn't sound like the way the moon travels to me. Any thoughts?

I also believe that there is another body/object moving around up there, maybe even more than one. But this event is definitely the moon, because the time matches perfectly with the moon being a New Moon a at the perfect timing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEbtqO7QlW8

But the shadow of the eclipse moving from West to East is correct, the shadow of anything moves in opposite direction to the light source.

But there are videos online showing a solar eclipse on one horizon and the moon on another, clearly not the moon causing the eclipse.

LatinRiteMass

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatEarthFanatic Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:26 pm

I personally don't study close the moon cycles, but imagine it is easy to figure out once you sit down and look at them.

FlatEarthFanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by LatinRiteMass Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:33 pm

These ads are horrible...

LatinRiteMass

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatEarthFanatic Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:54 pm

Yea, it's a free forum. We can't control it. They're not normally that bad to be fair.

FlatEarthFanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down