Flat Earth Traditional Catholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions - if you are new please say hello!

+8
ZeteticTrad
Admin
Joan
LatinRiteMass
ItsFlat
flatterme
FlatEarthFanatic
Joseph of Cupertino
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Introductions - if you are new please say hello! Empty Introductions - if you are new please say hello!

Post by Joseph of Cupertino Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:26 pm

I found this site through the discussions going on at Cathinfo and decided to create an account here. This may be the supreme deception in all of modernity.

This is a topic that is obviously difficult to bring up in discussion, but I feel like it needs to be discussed.  

I've never been doubted China's existence but I believe that China is real because if any serious doubt crossed my mind I have the ability to fly to China and see for it myself, so I trust the person on the street telling me that. This same thing does not apply to space or the globe because none of us have any ability to go to space ourselves and all our own observable evidence shows a flat plane. I look forward to having some good discussion about it. The flat earth topic seems to be getting very big online.

I began to question Nasa a couple years ago after seeing a video of  a fake chinese space walk online and along with other production errors in the ISS videos. Mark Sargent's flat earth clues is another video that got me hooked on this topic.

Cheers

Last edited by Joseph of Cupertino on Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joseph of Cupertino
Joseph of Cupertino

Back to top Go down

Introductions - if you are new please say hello! Empty Re: Introductions - if you are new please say hello!

Post by FlatEarthFanatic Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:33 pm

Hey Joseph of C.
Welcome to the forum. Happy to have you. It's still a bit of a work in progress, but we're getting there.
Everyone has had different ways of coming to it. It's interesting that you spotted NASA first. People don't normally question it. I came through a friend who told me about Dubay. Checked him out and took me a while, but I got there.
We need to get trads together on this issue, because flat earthers are either protestant sentimentalists, or pagan rationalists, or just sheer phoneys.
Check out the thread on flat earth conversions btw.
What aspect of the flat earth interests you most?

FlatEarthFanatic

Back to top Go down

Introductions - if you are new please say hello! Empty Welcome Joseph of Cupertino!

Post by flatterme Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:28 am

Good to have you JoC! Great point, trust is given to those you already trust, or know you can verify. NASA and the pagan scientists not so much. In fact, there's plenty of proof they've lied about earth moving and many trad Catholics already know that. Funny we have a time trying to carry trads to the full conclusion that earth is flat! I'm always shocked they can't instantly say, "Oh, wow, really? Ok, prove it to me." But many remain antagonistic from out the gate about it, probably because Robert Sungenis and friends already tick their science boxes and those guys are very anti-flat earth. We are searching for clues to connect geocentrism to flat earth, so if you are game, we could always use passages from saints and Popes and Fathers of the Church. Thanks for joining. Some of us are stretched to the limit but try to check in as often as we can. Enjoy your time here and invite others as you can. God bless!

flatterme

Back to top Go down

Introductions - if you are new please say hello! Empty Re: Introductions - if you are new please say hello!

Post by Joseph of Cupertino Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:50 pm

FlatEarthFanatic wrote:
What aspect of the flat earth interests you most?

The flat earth is a death nail into secular humanism. Who knows how long it will take to really get out into the public. My concern is that it will be taken over by pagans when it finally enters into mainstream discussion.
Joseph of Cupertino
Joseph of Cupertino

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsFlat Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:12 am

Joseph of Cupertino wrote:

The flat earth is a death nail into secular humanism. Who knows how long it will take to really get out into the public. My concern is that it will be taken over by pagans when it finally enters into mainstream discussion.

There are quite a lot of Christians, actually. The Protestants have caught on to FE quicker than the Catholics, it seems!

ItsFlat

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsFlat Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:21 am

I came to FE in stages - by seeing the Lunar Module at the Smithsonian in '94 and thinking it was not possible for it to have gone to the moon, plus I knew the shot of the LM taking off from the moon's surface wasn't possible (how'd they get the film canister out of the camera and back to earth for processing??).

Then, in 2010 I saw Bart Sibrel's documentary "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon" and the "smoking gun" footage of them faking the "earth" out the window sealed the deal for me that we did NOT go to the moon.

After that, I began to notice that the rate of curvature of the earth in the footage from the ISS that is frequently shown on the news did not give sufficient suface area (when drawn out to 360 degrees) to encompass the entirety of the earth. It was always nagging in the back of my mind, really bugging me.

In 2015, when I finally saw Dubay's and Boylan's FE videos (and later Sargent's) I knew it was TRUE.

I love how it is easily observable and how it affirms what is written in the Bible.

ItsFlat

Back to top Go down

Introductions - if you are new please say hello! Empty Hello

Post by LatinRiteMass Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:45 pm

Hello all!

LatinRiteMass

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatEarthFanatic Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:53 am

hello! Welcome to the forum, feel free to browse and download as much as you like. Any questions, you can post or ask us in pm.

FlatEarthFanatic

Back to top Go down

Introductions - if you are new please say hello! Empty Greetings, LatinRiteMass!

Post by flatterme Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:12 pm

LatinRiteMass wrote:Hello all!

Have a look around. Good reading to you. Ask questions. Rhere are several of us monitoring this site, although there may be a delay in answering, let us know what you think of the site and what you would like to see here regarding the flat earth subject! God bless!

flatterme

Back to top Go down

Introductions - if you are new please say hello! Empty Deprogrammed

Post by Joan Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:54 pm

When I was researching the Bible changes (a topic more controversial than Flat Earth), I found that "Son of Justice" has been changed to "Sun of Justice." That led to research on the Babylonian roots of Freemasonry and the sun worship common to them both. That led to research on heliocentric theory which opposed God's word vs. geocentric theory which is consistent with God's word.

That led to research on NASA's masonic roots, NASA's fake moon landing, NASA admission that the "blue marble" images of earth are actually created using "strips" of photos and artistic interpretation. That led to research on flight paths in the southern hemisphere, Admiral Byrd's battle in Antarctica, the real cause of the moon's "phases," and how this all fits into the planned fake staged "alien" invasion (for which Bill Cooper was killed and Fritz Springmeier was falsely imprisoned.)

It's interesting that in the last two years there has been an explosion of websites purportedly "proving" that the earth is a globe spinning at 1000 mph , while traveling 67,000 mph around the sun, while spinning 500,000 mph around our galaxy. Why are all these websites necesary when everybody already "knows" the earth is not as described in God's word:  
   1 Chronicles 16:30: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable.”
   Psalm 93:1: “Thou hast fixed the earth immovable and firm ...”
   Psalm 96:10: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable ...”
   Psalm 104:5: “Thou didst fix the earth on its foundation so that it never can be shaken.”

The one place I'm stuck is with an explanation for eclipses.

Joan

Back to top Go down

Post by flatterme Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:32 am

Joan wrote:When I was researching the Bible changes (a topic more controversial than Flat Earth), I found that "Son of Justice" has been changed to "Sun of Justice." That led to research on the Babylonian roots of Freemasonry and the sun worship common to them both. That led to research on heliocentric theory which opposed God's word vs. geocentric theory which is consistent with God's word.

That led to research on NASA's masonic roots, NASA's fake moon landing, NASA admission that the "blue marble" images of earth are actually created using "strips" of photos and artistic interpretation. That led to research on flight paths in the southern hemisphere, Admiral Byrd's battle in Antarctica, the real cause of the moon's "phases," and how this all fits into the planned fake staged "alien" invasion (for which Bill Cooper was killed and Fritz Springmeier was falsely imprisoned.)

It's interesting that in the last two years there has been an explosion of websites purportedly "proving" that the earth is a globe spinning at 1000 mph , while traveling 67,000 mph around the sun, while spinning 500,000 mph around our galaxy. Why are all these websites necesary when everybody already "knows" the earth is not as described in God's word:  
   1 Chronicles 16:30: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable.”
   Psalm 93:1: “Thou hast fixed the earth immovable and firm ...”
   Psalm 96:10: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable ...”
   Psalm 104:5: “Thou didst fix the earth on its foundation so that it never can be shaken.”

The one place I'm stuck is with an explanation for eclipses.

I personally have seen a few different versions that work perfectly well on a flat earth, but have yet to see a decent explanation for eclipses on a round earth. Perhaps someone has a good video on the subject? One thing is certain...it would be impossible for anyone to determine ahead of time the dates for eclipses (as they can easily do) when earth is supposedly moving in 4 different directions through "space" at breakneck speeds. Nothing about what NASA or the globalists say regarding their theory makes sense. Keep researching and if you find something worthy on the subject, please post it. I will try to get back with something but we must take care not to fall into other mistaken notions or purpose to hold other opinions until we are certain. A difficult task, but humility should be our guide at all times. :-)

flatterme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joan Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:50 am

Thank you Flatterme. Nothing could make me go back to the Kabbalistic/ Freemasonic/ NASA/ Occult/ Mind-controlled version of reality. I want to be prepared before I come out of the closet to family and friends (many of whom are engineers and college teachers.)

Joan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:27 pm

Good to be prepared. It's a complicated topic. It's difficult to have the response to every objection. But as long as you stick to principal proofs and hammer them home, you'll get through to some.

Admin
Admin

http://flatearthtrads.forumga.net

Back to top Go down

Post by flatterme Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:19 am

Hang in there Joan! When you realize how dedicated people can be to nonsense, it gives you great courage to stand tall for the truth!

flatterme

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeteticTrad Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:02 am

Hi everyone.  It's nice to see someone making the connection between flat earth and Catholicism.  Flat earth has strengthened my faith.  It's a very profound change in the way I see the world.

ZeteticTrad

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatEarthFanatic Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:01 pm

Hey ZeteticTrad,
Welcome to the forum! I couldn't have said it better and more simply.

We try to have some Skype chats from time to time. If you are interested pm me. Otherwise feel free to post any questions/comments and reflections you like.

What brought you first to the flat earth?

FlatEarthFanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeteticTrad Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:57 pm

FlatEarthFanatic wrote:Hey ZeteticTrad,

We try to have some Skype chats from time to time. If you are interested pm me. Otherwise feel free to post any questions/comments and reflections you like.

Hi FlatEarthFanatic.  What brought me to flat earth?  Well, I saw a video that argued since flight times from the usa to the china were usually about the same going both ways, then the earth must not be spinning.  I'd taken that flight myself and knew he was right. Then people like robert sungenis started connecting the dots, between a spinning earth and junk science/magic/anti-catholicism.  So, that provided a framework to understand why our understanding of the earth could be so incompetent, despite our technology, brains and power.  Of course, everytime I'd do a google search for youtube videos on a stationary earth I'd always get many more results for flat earth.  I began wondering if somebody wasn't trying to make stationary earth look stupid!  ha ha  

Eventually, I gave in and watched one of those flat earth videos and to my horror, came to believe that it probably was correct.  Unfortunately, there were a lot of videos claiming to be flat earth, but seemed just crazy.  However, Eric Dubay's book, illustrated by gnowthetruth's youtube channel seemed very clear and to the point.  Pbrane's youtube channel had videos on things like crepuscular rays which were easy to reproduce at home.  So, I'd have to say he helped remove any last doubts.  And of course, writers like e. michael jones showed how deeply the enlightenment had been influenced by magic and not science.  Much like ken hovind's age of the earth videos had shown how evolution really wasn't scientific, but creation was.  Yeah, I think gravity was something that had bothered me for a long time.  It seemed much more likely that gravity was magic/magical thinking, not science.

I should mention to that archbishop williamson's sermon/lecture on george orwell's 1984 really motivated me to seek the truth. Yeah, he was definitely an inspiration. I'm sad to see that video seems to have been removed from youtube.

ZeteticTrad

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatEarthFanatic Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:19 pm

That's a really interesting journey. Like the fact that you "eventually gave in". Reminds me of a friend of mine who was totally obstinate and hated flat earth. Few months later he was apologising for having been so stubborn and admitted I was right.

Is that channel "knowthetruth" cos I typed in "gnowthetruth" and didn't get results.

What was the video about the china flights going the same length of time?

Is this the George orwell talk? http://stmarcelinitiative.com/bookstore/products/9%252d11-%26-Orwell%27s-1984.html

For me it was a friend, then reading dubay's book.

FlatEarthFanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsFlat Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:51 pm

ZeteticTrad wrote:

Hi FlatEarthFanatic.  What brought me to flat earth?  Well, I saw a video that argued since flight times from the usa to the china were usually about the same going both ways, then the earth must not be spinning.  I'd taken that flight myself and knew he was right. Then people like robert sungenis started connecting the dots, between a spinning earth and junk science/magic/anti-catholicism.  So, that provided a framework to understand why our understanding of the earth could be so incompetent, despite our technology, brains and power.  Of course, everytime I'd do a google search for youtube videos on a stationary earth I'd always get many more results for flat earth.  I began wondering if somebody wasn't trying to make stationary earth look stupid!  ha ha  

Eventually, I gave in and watched one of those flat earth videos and to my horror, came to believe that it probably was correct.

Pbrane's youtube channel had videos on things like crepuscular rays which were easy to reproduce at home.  

Pbrane's videos had an effect on me too. He's really smart.

ItsFlat

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeteticTrad Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:50 pm

FlatEarthFanatic wrote:That's a really interesting journey. Like the fact that you "eventually gave in". Reminds me of a friend of mine who was totally obstinate and hated flat earth. Few months later he was apologising for having been so stubborn and admitted I was right.

Is that channel "knowthetruth" cos I typed in "gnowthetruth" and didn't get results.

Is this the George orwell talk?

Yeah, I fought it as long as I could ha ha

New memebers can't post links for 7 days.  So, here's the title of one of  Gnow the truths video's

Flat Earth Proof 1 - The Level

Unfortunately, he's tweaked his videos a little bit.  

This is the title of the china flights video:

The earth is not rotating spinning,Not My Vid,All Credit To My Prospective!!

I think it's the same as it was years ago.  I think the original channel was deleted, so some other folks started posting his video on their channel.  

Yeah, that's the talk from Bishop Williamson, thanks!  

How did your friend get you to take flat earth seriously?

ZeteticTrad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeteticTrad Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:53 pm

ItsFlat wrote:
ZeteticTrad wrote:

Eventually, I gave in and watched one of those flat earth videos and to my horror, came to believe that it probably was correct.

Pbrane's youtube channel had videos on things like crepuscular rays which were easy to reproduce at home.  

Pbrane's videos had an effect on me too. He's really smart.

Yeah, he's awesome. I didn't understand perspective until I watched his videos.

ZeteticTrad

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatEarthFanatic Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:12 pm

ZeteticTrad wrote:
FlatEarthFanatic wrote:That's a really interesting journey. Like the fact that you "eventually gave in". Reminds me of a friend of mine who was totally obstinate and hated flat earth. Few months later he was apologising for having been so stubborn and admitted I was right.

Is this the George orwell talk?

Yeah, I fought it as long as I could ha ha

New memebers can't post links for 7 days.  So, here's the title of one of  Gnow the truths video's

Flat Earth Proof 1 - The Level

Unfortunately, he's tweaked his videos a little bit.  

This is the title of the china flights video:

The earth is not rotating spinning,Not My Vid,All Credit To My Prospective!!

I think it's the same as it was years ago.  I think the original channel was deleted, so some other folks started posting his video on their channel.  

Yeah, that's the talk from Bishop Williamson, thanks!  

How did your friend get you to take flat earth seriously?

He just started talking about it. I was not opposed to it, but it really was quite something to just say YES immediately. Some people have no block at all and that is great.

FlatEarthFanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatEarthFanatic Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:20 pm

Here are the videos

FlatEarthFanatic

Back to top Go down

Introductions - if you are new please say hello! Empty Hello

Post by MrLarry Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:53 am

I was very happy to have stumbled upon this forum. I have been a Flat Earth believer for some time as well as a Traditional Catholic. I began to see several videos that would talk about how the Jesuits were involved in the spreading of false information and that the “globe” earth was official Church teaching. I believe the earth is flat and I believe in the Catholic faith, so I had to sort this stuff out. One video even quoted the Douay-Rheims Bible where it says in Isaiah about the globe of the earth. (Thanks to whoever explained this on this forum!) I am indebted to Eric Dubay for much I have learned, but when I went to his forum most of the folks were quite anti-Christian. I look forward to learning from everyone and asking questions in a friendlier atmosphere.

MrLarry

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatEarthFanatic Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:34 am

Welcome Mr. Larry!

Yes we strive to make this a much more friendly website, where Traditional Catholics can feel at ease. Do join in our Skype chats sometime. We will be putting notice of them on this webforum and on the website (www.flatearthtrads.com)

Flat earthers tend to be alone in their parishes, but the internet can remedy that somewhat.

Feel free to make suggestions and anything interesting you come across online please post it up.

FlatEarthFanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum