Flat Earth Traditional Catholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pres. Trump and NASA

4 posters

Go down

Pres. Trump and NASA Empty Pres. Trump and NASA

Post by MrLarry Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:00 pm

Has anyone been following the request by Pres. Trump for NASA to put astronauts in deep space "again"? I know the president has spoken of the flat earth in the past, however briefly. I've a feeling that he may be calling their bluff. Dare we even think he may be willing to take NASA on and expose them?

MrLarry

Back to top Go down

Pres. Trump and NASA Empty Re: Pres. Trump and NASA

Post by FlatEarthFanatic Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:52 pm

I haven't heard a thing myself. Do you have links?

FlatEarthFanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by MrLarry Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:57 pm

MrLarry

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatEarthFanatic Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:40 pm

Personally, I don't think he is calling their bluff. Trump, as good as he is, was selected, not elected. He may not be in on all things, so he may have been naïve.

As the video editor explains, NASA will try to fudge it off. These people just tell the politicians what they want to hear. But I don't think it means that Trump is anywhere near to becoming a flat earther.

Since becoming president, he has backtracked on so many of his promises to the alt -right it is not even funny.

FlatEarthFanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joan Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:43 am

I think Hilary was the one "selected." The media/ deep state would not be squealing like angry piglets if he had been "selected."

Joan

Back to top Go down

Post by Meg Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:31 pm

MrLarry wrote:

That's a good video. The narrator asks, toward the end of the video, about what the viewers think about the possibility of NASA faking another mission, where they put humans into deep space. I don't think they will, but it's possible.

They might not have to hire another film maker like Stanley Kubrick. They could just hire some very good CGI artists. But then some support staff at NASA might have to be in on it, and that's a problem, I would think. And....they would have to hire hit men to take care of anyone who knows about it, and might go public, which isn't good for their image. Besides, I don't think that NASA is really about putting people into space, and never was. They have another agenda, I believe.

Meg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down