Flat Earth Traditional Catholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Heliocentric Globe Theory Doesn't Work!

4 posters

Go down

Common Heliocentric Globe Theory Doesn't Work! Empty Common Heliocentric Globe Theory Doesn't Work!

Post by flatterme Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:25 pm

According to globe model, every year, the Earth traverses an approximate distance of 5,874,166,920,000 (5.8 trillion) miles.

Meanwhile Polaris, the North Pole star remains perfectly fixed in place night after night, year after year, century after century.

Officially, NASA claims earth moves in 4 different ways/directions at 4 different speeds including spinning on its axis, orbiting the sun, galaxial rotation and Big Bang outward motion. Research flat earth!

flatterme

Back to top Go down

Common Heliocentric Globe Theory Doesn't Work! Empty Re: Common Heliocentric Globe Theory Doesn't Work!

Post by FlatEarthFanatic Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:55 pm

Yes indeed. The fact that the earth is suppose to move on its axis and yet the pole star stays where it is , is a contradiction.

We should start asking Neil obstat for NASAs position on this. Since he works for them!

FlatEarthFanatic

Back to top Go down

Common Heliocentric Globe Theory Doesn't Work! Empty Re: Common Heliocentric Globe Theory Doesn't Work!

Post by ZeteticTrad Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:24 am

I love quotes like that.  I think the science flows from the philosophy, not vice versa and I don't think the research is very honest or probably even competent.  Now I know why the Church has been libeled as being "anti-science."  The accusation, to me, seems to be nothing more than a projection of guilt by the offender onto the victim.  

The assertion that the world we live in is traveling in a way that strongly resembles a fragment from an explosion, moving away from the source of the explosion seems to me to be little more than a rationalization for evil.  If our world was born in such chaos and lives in it today, then it stands to reason that our lives should mirror that chaos.  However, if our world was spoke into being by an all loving, all knowing and all powerful God, then it stands to reason that our lives should mirror that order.  So, these idiots and maniacs who promote these modern philosophies masquerading as science, are just desperately trying to rationalize their sinful lives and in the process, turn us all into idiots and maniacs too!

ZeteticTrad

Back to top Go down

Post by Spacess Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:57 am

is a contradiction.

ข่าวแฟชั่น

Spacess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down