Flat Earth Traditional Catholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Bishop Williamson know the earth is FLAT?

3 posters

Go down

Does Bishop Williamson know the earth is FLAT? Empty Does Bishop Williamson know the earth is FLAT?

Post by MaxKolbe Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:53 am

I've never gotten a chance to meet him and ask him in person if he thinks about the deception of the scientific revolution. I have a great deal of respect and admiration for him since he discusses the truth behind 9/11 and the other false flag events. Does anyone know where he stands with respect to FE?

MK

MaxKolbe

Back to top Go down

Does Bishop Williamson know the earth is FLAT? Empty Re: Does Bishop Williamson know the earth is FLAT?

Post by Joseph of Cupertino Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:25 pm

I've wondered the same thing. It's never been mentioned in any of his audio recordings online.
Joseph of Cupertino
Joseph of Cupertino

Back to top Go down

Does Bishop Williamson know the earth is FLAT? Empty Re: Does Bishop Williamson know the earth is FLAT?

Post by MaxKolbe Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:20 pm

I wonder if he holds his tongue since its a very hard concept to warm up to immediately and could discredit the rest of his message.

MaxKolbe

Back to top Go down

Post by flatterme Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:15 pm

Some of my family spoke to BW about flat earth a couple of years ago, but he didn't believe it. Too little time with him to explain fully. He knows there is a controversy about it, at least to some degree.

flatterme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down