Flat Earth Traditional Catholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions - if you are new please say hello!

+8
ZeteticTrad
Admin
Joan
LatinRiteMass
ItsFlat
flatterme
FlatEarthFanatic
Joseph of Cupertino
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Introductions - if you are new please say hello! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introductions - if you are new please say hello!

Post by ZeteticTrad Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:45 am

Welcome Larry! Yes, it's nice that there aren't an army of trolls here.

I especially like the section on church fathers at the new website FlatEarthFanatic.

ZeteticTrad

Back to top Go down

Introductions - if you are new please say hello! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introductions - if you are new please say hello!

Post by Beyondflatearth Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:11 am

Hi Everyone,
The first proof for me was thinking of my dad who was a paratrooper. He never landed more than a few miles off from where he was dropped off. We went to some of his training excercises years ago. If the earth was spinning he would have been across the country! The lack of spherical geometry in any engineering project too convinced me that engineers are not taking curvature into consideration in laying railroads or bridges. Navigatiors too are not using spherical geometry in air, land or sea measurements.
Most recently I have been viewing clouds behimd the sun through the P900 cameras. The images reveal a sun that is local
This is a lonely topic. I do not get responses from close friends and even priests! There is a lot of work to be done by inquiring minds. Each one of us have been blessed with curiously and persistence and need to use it to combat the lies we are up against.
Hopefully thru the light of faith Catholics will make some breakthrough on this topic. I do believe it will prove to be an article of faith
And even useful in the future. God bless

Beyondflatearth

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatEarthInquisitor Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:11 pm

welcome! the non movement of the earth is a very important step in coming to see the flat earth. Happy you made it through to see the truth!

FlatEarthInquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Flat Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:28 pm

I was actually introduced to the Flat Earth concept by a certain bishop (who will remain anonymous). Had I not had a regard for his intelligence, I would have probably laughed at him. Though I must admit, I was still a little surprised. Nevertheless, I took his view seriously and began doing research on my own. Unfortunately, much of this research brought me to the Flat Earth Society website, where the deliberate disinformation abounds. They stunted my growth and understanding for the better part of a year until I finally realized that the Flat Earth model was Scriptural. And that was the end of the Round Earth for me.

I would further mention that I am not affiliated with the SSPX, but am a sedevacantist. I apologize if this upsets anyone. If it's any consolation, I am not a follower of the Dimond Brothers (in fact, I can't even stand to hear their name), nor do I subscribe to their universal condemnation of everyone who believes in Baptism of Desire, or who is a member of the Novus Ordo. Those two clowns have no understanding of the concept of heresy, and so mindlessly lump anyone and everyone into the classification of heretic - sometimes based upon nothing but simple hearsay. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. They're complete idiots, and I have very, very little in common with their beliefs (especially concerning Apocalyptic prophecies).

That being said, I'm truly glad to have found a site where Catholics can come together and discuss such a controversial topic - and one of such importance. As St. Paul said, all of creation points toward God. And this is why the Devil tries his best to alter it. A true perspective of creation gives us a greater perception of God's greatness and majesty, and a clear advantage over the wiles of the enemy - both visible and invisible. And so I want to thank whoever started this site, and hope it bears nothing but good fruit.

Flat

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatEarthFanatic Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:06 pm

Always great to hear the conversions of others. Happy to have you on the forum. Keep posting that information. It is really interesting.

An happy to hear you are not with the Dimond brothers. Yes... they are annoying!

FlatEarthFanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Flat Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:16 pm

FlatEarthFanatic wrote:Always great to hear the conversions of others. Happy to have you on the forum. Keep posting that information. It is really interesting.

An happy to hear you are not with the Dimond  brothers. Yes... they are annoying!

Thank you.
And keep the questions coming

Flat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum