Flat Earth Traditional Catholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Understand the Moon as it Really Is

3 posters

Go down

Understand the Moon as it Really Is Empty Understand the Moon as it Really Is

Post by flatterme Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:06 pm

http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=moonlight+is+cold+silvery+putrifies+flat+earth&d=4632699398390950&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=l-SItiCSCD86tU8yRnHv1EyxYT2h5fC6

Zetetic Astronomy, by 'Parallax' (pseud. Samuel Birley Rowbotham), [1881] Chap XI

Moon facts provided by scientists, astronomists, and experiments. Explains how by experiment and observation it is ascertained that the moon is its own light. That eclipses are not caused by earth's shadow and other fallacies. Fascinating!

flatterme

Back to top Go down

Understand the Moon as it Really Is Empty Re: Understand the Moon as it Really Is

Post by Droidfuel Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:43 pm

St Basil the Great and St. Hildegrad were both given revelations about the universe. They both stated that the moon gives off it's own light and not that of the sun.

Droidfuel

Back to top Go down

Understand the Moon as it Really Is Empty Full Moon

Post by MrLarry Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:19 pm

We've had beautiful full moons the last couple of nights. I love looking at the moon now, knowing what I know now. Seeing the moon in the night sky, the sun long gone so there is no way it can be shining on it. The full face of the moon facing the earth, it would make more sense to say the moon reflects the earths light. I wonder, if folks would just stop and think about it. Trust your eyes, believe what you see.

MrLarry

Back to top Go down

Understand the Moon as it Really Is Empty Re: Understand the Moon as it Really Is

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down