Flat Earth Traditional Catholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are the stars really?

4 posters

Go down

What are the stars really?  Empty What are the stars really?

Post by ZeteticTrad Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:05 am

It's amazing how the flat earth has changed my view of the world around me.  The stars I always assumed, were ka-zillions of miles away.  So far in fact that the light I saw from them originated millions of years ago when dinosaurs roamed my backyard ha ha.  Nowadays I see them as several thousands of miles away and not the monster massive planet birthing/devouring monstrosities that I used to see them as.  No more giant thermo-nuclear ovens,  no more fiery balls of atomic fusion, no more distant worlds to explore one day is space ships, but rather twinkling little stars.  

You can't post a link for 7 days when you're new, so here's the title to a short video (less than 2 minutes) on the stars from Phuket Word's channel on monopoly-tube (youtube)

Flat Earth Evidence Stars Are Close!

ZeteticTrad

Back to top Go down

What are the stars really?  Empty Re: What are the stars really?

Post by FlatEarthFanatic Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:18 pm

Here is the video for those reading.

Yea that's excellent. If the dome covers the earth perfectly and the stars are just underneath it then they could be anywhere between 8-13 thousand miles away.

FlatEarthFanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph of Cupertino Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:52 pm

"And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to be delivered; that, when she should be delivered, he might devour her son." - Revelation 12:4

This passage in the bible could be literal especially considering the messages at Fatima and Akita.
Joseph of Cupertino
Joseph of Cupertino

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeteticTrad Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:26 am

Joseph of Cupertino wrote:"And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to be delivered; that, when she should be delivered, he might devour her son." - Revelation 12:4

This passage in the bible could be literal especially considering the messages at Fatima and Akita.

Yeah, exactly!  I've thought about that passage too.  It makes perfect sense in a flat earth model, but zero sense if 1.3 million earths could fit inside our sun and our sun is a relatively tiny "star."  

youtube video title:  
Our Suns Size Compared To Other Star Sizes - Mind Blow!

ZeteticTrad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeteticTrad Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:30 am

"Earth is about the size of an average sunspot!"

http://coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu/ask/5-How-large-is-the-Sun-compared-to-Earth-  

Boy, no wonder the world is having a "low self-esteem epidemic"  Razz

ZeteticTrad

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsFlat Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:09 pm

This makes sense of the shimmering, twinkling effect.

I think they may possibly be solid masses, but tiny.

ItsFlat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down