Flat Earth Traditional Catholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eric Dubay's forum censors uncomfortable truths

3 posters

Go down

Eric Dubay's forum censors uncomfortable truths Empty Eric Dubay's forum censors uncomfortable truths

Post by FlatEarthFanatic Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:36 pm

Over on ifers, one of the best flat earth websites, it must be said, there is an unfortunate thread called " a warning for religious people"
http://ifers.123.st/t146p75-warning-for-religious-people

This user tried to post a reasonable comment explaining that not all religious people are protestant sentimentalists, and my account was banned.
I am including the comment.

I think it is useful to show how these rationalists are themselves just as unreasonable and emotional (like little 10 year girls sometimes) as protestants.

Both share a hatred of the truth, and when you point it out to them they block it out.

Here is the post

I am a Catholic. The "christians" and "religious people" who are annoying are protestants. This is not a Hegelian dialectic as one user said earlier. They are annoying because they are sentimental, and do not know how to engage in rational discussion. Good Catholics do. (emphasis on the GOOD here cos there are plenty of sentimental catholics especially since the Masonic takeover of Vatican II)

However the other extreme is rationalism. Which is what this forum is. A forum of rationalists. In your reaction to protestants you have gone to the other extreme and rejected religion all together saying that there is no way God could have created a religion (that is, if you believe in God at all).

In terms of what is beyond our flat earth, if you follow the hindu strain, of multiple universes or whatever school of hinduism you are into, you have ask yourself "is there seriously reason to believe all that?" This is why the forum has taken the line that Jesus Christ never existed. Because this man (who third party sources confirm did indeed exist - eg. Tacitus) claimed to be God and not only that founded a religion (the Catholic religion).

So the venom poured out on religious people is understandable if you have had bad irrational experiences, but at the end of the day, it is excessive.

FlatEarthFanatic

Back to top Go down

Eric Dubay's forum censors uncomfortable truths Empty Re: Eric Dubay's forum censors uncomfortable truths

Post by Meg Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:09 pm

The OP from the thread that you linked to is so anti-Christian, and blasphemous.

Eric Dubay is a New-ager and/or pagan, is that right? It was recommended that I order his Flat-Earth Conspiracy book, but I was hesitant to do so because of the pagan emphasis. Now I'm glad I didn't. If someone is that anti-religion, then something is wrong with their thinking, and they could be wrong about other things as well. It can be very difficult to change the mind of a pagan/new-ager.

Meg

Back to top Go down

Eric Dubay's forum censors uncomfortable truths Empty Re: Eric Dubay's forum censors uncomfortable truths

Post by FlatEarthFanatic Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:46 pm

The book is still the best modern book out there. It is a question of eating the meat and spitting out the bones. It is still a highly recommended book.

However people should be made aware of the errors and hostility to religion among them. This does not mean that we go for only protestant sources. We end up becoming protestant then ourselves.

FlatEarthFanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Meg Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Well, it's just my opinion, but as a traditional Catholic, I won't read the work of a blaspheming pagan. I think that it would be a sin to do so. At least protestants don't blaspheme. For a traditional Catholic, that should mean something.

Meg

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatEarthFanatic Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:44 pm

Well actually the purpose of the first five saturdays is to make reparation for blasphemies against our Lady. 5 types of blasphemy in total against. Thats why there are five saturdays.

And while Jews and Muslims blaspheme her a lot, the group that blasphemes her the most are protestants.

But at the end of the day, this is why we need traditional Catholics to come together on the flat earth so that we don't even have to deal with the blasphemies of Novus Ordo Catholics, let alone pagans and protestants.

FlatEarthFanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeteticTrad Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:31 am

Yeah, seems like the author of that thread wants to "think for himself," which is good, but he takes it to an extreme which is bad, because it leaves him with no other law, than his own intellect and we know that man is more inclined to vice, than he is to virtue, so there is no doubt that eventually his own flesh will consume him, if not the world or the devil first.

Reason should lead a man to God, but a man's reason can be subverted by his own pride.  Intellectual pride or perhaps some other vice fuels his desire to deny God.  It seems unlikely that the author of the ifers thread is being driven by ignorance, unless it is willful ignorance.

The hatred of Christianity by people who seem to be "militantly atheistic," seems to me to be fueled by something other than a sincere desire for the truth, ignorance or bad experiences.  No, people like that seem as if they have an axe to grind and would use socially acceptable hatred of anything, to "grind their axe on."  Our culture (or those who have derailed our culture) make it socially acceptable to hate Christianity and Christians.  

It's chilling that the president of an overwhelmingly Christian country would say something like, "they are clinging to their guns and their bibles," when referencing the people who didn't support him.  Wow, I guess our previous president hated Christianity and Christians too.  Unless it is spun into something ridiculous, like where "christian" preachers take the Lord's name in vain from the pulpit, while they preach revolution and violence against the type of people who are credited with writing the Bible (old white men).  

Of course, the only way to be socially acceptable and an "old white man" in america is to be an atheist, homosexual, jew or a liberal christian (as in pro-abortion, pro-female priests, ect, ect).  

So, there's a lot of social reward or "carrots," in hating Christianity, but I think militant atheists are probably driven by a desire for reform, as a result of the crud and death they see in our derailed culture and more than likely had a desire to improve it and look for a cause of the sickness in our culture, but somehow their good impulses have been derailed into just another engine for an anti-christian revolution in "the west" or europe and her colonies.

ZeteticTrad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeteticTrad Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:39 am

In that regard, I think militant atheism, feminism and the radical egalitarians are all drinking from the same poisoned well.  It's war on the natural order, but I think, only because of what that order represents.  Like, if you were truly repentant, you would be driven to reject revolution and turn to God and you would find the ultimate expression of God in Catholicism, if you know, you weren't so lazy as to never look for it.

ZeteticTrad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down